Monday, November 9, 2009

School

You have had a few incidences with your teacher helper, Mrs. Christy. First you are not happy that she makes you "try" to go to the restroom. And then she was insistent on you throwing away your snack but you weren't ready. You were too shy to speak so you just got upset (inside) and let me hear all about it in the car. I will talk to your teachers about the bathroom thing, they are fine if you will tell them when you need to go. Now I have to convince you that Ms. Christy really does like you....you keep telling me she hates you! They said you talked and smiled a bit this week...and you made a new friend, Julia. Ms. Nancy said she came over and asked you to play. There are only 3 boys in your class and 12 girls. You have already told me all about each one. One is mean and hits people, one told you to get out of the swing, etc...you don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment