Monday, November 9, 2009

Clothes

Wow...you are really into clothes right now, especially skirts and dresses. You wake up each morning and ask me what you are going to wear. You get so excited. Sometimes you will say, that's not very cute or not pretty enough. Oh my! Once I got you a bow for your outfit and aske if it was ok and you said, well it's not the prettiest thing I've ever seen, but ok. You love it when people comment on your outfit and you make sure to list each and every person and what they said. If a day goes by and no one comments you put that outfit on the back burner for sure...no one liked my outfit today! I try to reassure you that you are beautiful and clothes are just clothes, etc God made us all pretty in his eyes. You are not really buying it right now but I will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment